Wednesday 15 April 2015

I Spy: M


Welcome to I Spy...from A-Z!


Hello I Spy Masters! If everything is going as planned, we are off to see the Cirque de Soleil tonight! I'm so excited! But enough about my vacation, let's talk about M words. 

For those of you joining... run. RUN! Haha, just kidding. :D This is a game of I Spy. We're trying to identify words in the pictures beginning with the letter for the day. Easy. And most of it is just that, but the fun is trying to come up with words that go beyond the obvious. 


So now, without further ado.....


I spy with my little eye things that begin with the letter...




M





**********
L answers:
Love, Leeks (greens that made up the V in the word Love), Lunch, Lepidoptera, Leaf, Lobster, Lager, Lucky, Liquid 

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the show!
    Magic Kingdom. Marketing also fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first manuscript had a scene in which a Tibetan sand painting Mandala was made. Sadly, I never could sell that book.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous, Magnificent, Matching, Mysterious. Mausoleum, Manic, Middle European, Monsters, Masters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought for sure Mayonnaise would be in here somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so the main word is MAGIC!!! The first one hits me as magic carpet ride. #shrugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Comments are the best. Well, the nice ones are. (:
I do my best to reply to everyone either via e-mail,
directly in the comment box or by leaving a comment
on your site. Chat with you soon!

Also, not interested in your spam. Really, I'm not interested.

J'écris, donc je suis (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...