Monday 13 April 2015

I Spy: K


Welcome to I Spy...from A-Z!

You're still here! 
Awesome. (^_^)
How many more days do we have left? 
My J answers were pitiful. I'm sure you all came up with better ones. And I'm sorry but today I only have 2 pictures for you...unless I'm able to upload another while on my trip......


Anyway, for those of you joining us, this is a game of I Spy. You'll figure it out. :D 

So now, without further ado.....

I spy with my little eye things that begin with the letter...



K








**********
My J answers:
Junk Jewelry, Jedi, Jungle, Jade


14 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I've got an internet connection now, yeah! The J post got some excellent words that I totally blanked on. I'll come visit blogs soon and thanks everyone for stopping in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one has lots of knots! Is that a King's crown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all I've got too. Knots and king's crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit (my daughter makes those bracelets by the dozens and I have to keep on buying new kits for her) and Kings bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I shall be king of the bread and ruler of all things doughy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 2nd one looks like a delicious cake or pie with a crown on it :)

    I am still here... but I'm feeling the A to Z lag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The king is tied up, preparing for the feast!

    By the way, this year's A-Z is totally killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knots, knitting. BunKing, Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knitting knots and krispy king kake? O.k, I know that's a stretch, but.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elise - well done .. travelling while on the A-Z cannot be easy .. and yes kit (I wouldn't have got), knitting and knots .. and the King's bread .. wrong country for me for that! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Comments are the best. Well, the nice ones are. (:
I do my best to reply to everyone either via e-mail,
directly in the comment box or by leaving a comment
on your site. Chat with you soon!

Also, not interested in your spam. Really, I'm not interested.

J'écris, donc je suis (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...