Saturday 25 April 2015

I Spy: V

Welcome to I Spy...from A-Z!


I'm in the airport waiting for my connection, but things should be back to normal for me blogging wise from here on out, thanks for putting up with my crazy schedule. Vacation is officially over for me, time to get back to work! *boo*





So now, without further ado.....

I spy with my little eye things that begin with the letter...

V







**********
U answers:

URL (Uniform Resource Locator) United States of America (flag), Unkempt front porch  

9 comments:

  1. That first shot is funny.
    Vicious, victory, vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitreous, visitors. Viet Nam (I know, but I thought of it). Valour,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise - view's a good one .. I'm about as stumped as yesterday .. cheating via the others .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very vicious, vigorous, virile, valiant and vigilant, veins popping, as he views the vast vista.
    Verified victory!
    (My brain is fried!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veteran, victory (although not really - no one "won"), and vast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Comments are the best. Well, the nice ones are. (:
I do my best to reply to everyone either via e-mail,
directly in the comment box or by leaving a comment
on your site. Chat with you soon!

Also, not interested in your spam. Really, I'm not interested.

J'écris, donc je suis (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...