DL Hammons over at Crusing Altitude 2.0 and I are happy to bring you a blogfest that's intended to spotlight your [W]ork [I]n [P]rogress. Our idea is to provide a forum on Friday, May 31st to allow anyone interested to give the blogosphere an avant-goût of your most recent WIP. We'll provide a few prompts to answer in your own post and give you an opportunity to solicite CP's (partners who exchange material for detailed critique--usually chapter by chapter) or Beta Readers (test readers who read the entire manuscripts and offer broad opinions) if interested.
Here are prompts we'd like you to include:
- WIP Title
- Word Count (current and projected)
- How long you've been working on manuscript
- Elevator pitch line (if you came across an agent in an elevator, what couple of lines would you use to summarize your book)
- Brief synopsis (250 words or less)
- Are you looking for a CP
- Are you looking for a Beta
Grab the badge up top, sign up on the linky tool below, and mark your calendar for May 31st while I channel a little Devo for you--and let's Wip It . . . Wip it Good . . . Wip it Real Good!